Friday, May 21, 2010

...Random...

 I love the smell of white out.

My Grammar is awful.

I was thinking of weddings and people who re-marry ever couple of years then it made me think about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon because since they have been married, they have gotten re-married once every year. Which then got me thinking of the HUGE tattoo on his back that says "Mariah" (that wasn't dumb at all) & then on to Ryan Schecklers HUGE tattoo of his last name across his back (which i actually think is pretty cool). What a Cutie, what ever happened to that kid? 

Never really got the saying 'You have to spend money to make money.' because the more money i spend, the less i have!?


I  can not stand the sounds of my voice over the phone, on video, voice mail, ect...

Yay, its Friday and i cant wait to leave work early and do my little sisters hair for prom!

Okay whoa...my little sister is going to prom, then she'll be graduating and going off to college? Where have the years gone?

Ryder's nose is so raw from whipping it...poor baby has a bad runny nose! I miss him when I'm at work! :(

My new shoes are THE COOLEST, but definitely not the most comfortable.


I'm helping my friend Lindsay with some idea's to decorate her closet, so i am living out my dream walk in closet through her. Sigh...one day!

I really have such great, wonderful friends! Shout out to Miss Brittany, so glad i have you in my life! :) (she's watching Ryder for me yet again today because my sitter took off.) I owe you big time!

Doesn't understand men. One minute you are cheating on your GF then you propose to them!? Where have all the good men gone? Oh that's right, you blogging ladies stole them all! :)

Cant wait to see my boy in an hour and a half! (i get to leave @ 3 today!!!!!)

Jamming to the 80's/90's mix on Pandora Radio today.

& Poolside tomorrow Ü

Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin



Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for some pool time this weekend :)

    I love you Jordy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Ryan Sheckler kid was in that dumb Tooth Fairy movie. Maybe that's where he's been spending all his time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I hate my voice over the phone too!!

    Btw those shoes are amazing!! ;)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention, great blog! I'm a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! =)

    ReplyDelete